Practice Nurse - Blackburn
Salary £25 - £42 per hour. Increase your income and CPD with locum Practice Nurse sessions. Diversify your working environment and enjoy increased flexibility. No minimum number of hours to work.
Change your career today and become fully autonomous by choosing what suits you most (shifts available regularly) - Our competitive Practice Nurse rates of pay allow you to earn more, for fewer hours worked.
Alternatively, just take on a few extra shifts during holidays or days off - Flexible shifts mean you work the hours you choose.
Choose what hours you would like to do - Plan your working life around your lifestyle; locum work is perfect for practice nurses with childcare commitments or picking up extra work around a part time job.
* Competitive Salary - £25-42 per hour (including holiday pay)
* Weekday shifts available
* Quick and easy application process
* No joining fee and no hidden costs!
* Excellent way to increase your CPD
* No minimum number of hours - have a full control of your work-life balance!
* Boost your earnings
Don't forget Christmas is coming and it's a great way to save up to spoil your loved ones!
We are a specialist Primary Care Nursing agency providing locum, contract and permanent work opportunities for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Nurses across the UK.
Chase Medical works with over 20% of practices in the UK, which allows us to find the right job opportunity just for you.
Get access to exclusive local shifts in your area by simply registering with us!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.