Are you an experienced and passionate Nurse in the area of Leeds that is looking for a new challenge and career progression?
Domus Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a large very supportive care organisation in Leeds that specialise in Elderly and Dementia Nursing homes who have a fantastic Night Nurse position available!
My clients home is a newly refurbished, purpose built nursing home located in the heart of the community and enjoys views across Leeds. The home has been finished to a high standard enables us to provide a person centred approach to our care that can be tailored to the individual needs of our residents. The home is designed to meet the needs of older people. The home has a fantastic Home Manager who sets excellent standards and is an excellent mentor for anyone looking to develop into more senior roles in the near future.
What they are looking for:
* An experienced Nurse looking for a change of career or a new challenge to work Nights.
* Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills.
* You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships.
* Relevant nursing and care experience.
* The ideal person for this position should be passionate and dedicated to give person centred care at all times, along with setting high standards and professionalism at all times around the home.
In the post of Night Nurse, you can be guaranteed to work alongside a supportive team of Nurses, and your main responsibilities will be to;
* Increase standards of care and kindness
* Maintain clear and accurate medication records
* Provide valuable support to the team around you
* Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
* Contribute to running the day to day operations of the Nursing Unit
* You will need to build excellent communication skills to build good relationships in the area
* Deliver and receive regular ongoing training programmes, ensuring that standards remain innovative and up-to-date with modern provision
* £16.00 per hour + bonuses
* 38.5 hours per week
* Flexible hours
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* Monthly and annual bonuses
If you are interested in hearing more about this Night Nurse vacancy, please contact Jamie Pilling on [... Click Apply...]or alternatively send me your CV via email [... Click Apply...]
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway***
Key words: Senior Nurse, Deputy Manager, Nurse, Nursing Home, West Yorkshire, Elderly, Dementia, Care Home, Nursing Home, Leeds, Yorkshire, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead,
At Domus Recruitment we understand how important it is to find the right position. We will listen to all of your requirements, channel our search to them and offer free professional advice. If we feel we are unable to assist you we will offer impartial advice to aid your job search.
At Domus we take a tailored approach to each and every person as you all have very different career aspirations. We ascertain exactly what you are looking for, we advise you of the market and various options available to you and proactively work on your behalf. We know the candidates of today are the clients of the future and long term relationships are paramount to our success.
Working as a Team
At Domus Recruitment we work on a team basis. This means you benefit from a team of experienced consultants working on your details simultaneously. This will increase your exposure to the market place therefore generating more opportunities for you.
Market Leading Software
Domus Recruitment use market leading software to effectively manage market information, the recruitment process and search for potential employers that suit your background and expertise.
Personal, dedicated and highly trained consultants
Our consultants are highly trained and experienced in the care industry. We have up-to-date market knowledge and constantly monitor business activity to ensure you are being represented for all the best opportunities.
Whilst you benefit from a team of consultants working on your behalf you will also have your own personal and dedicated consultant who understands your personal requirements.
Positions we recruit for
• Residential and nursing home managers
• Deputy Residential and nursing home managers
• Unit Managers
• Nursing and Residential Home Administrators
• Project Managers
• Area and Regional Managers
• Care Group Directors
• Interim Crisis Managers
• Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RNMH)
• Domiciliary Care Managers
• NVQ Assessors