Deputy Manager - Somerset - Care Home
Registered General Nurse - Elderly Care - £16ph - £17ph
A fully CQC compliant nursing home situated in Somerset is searching for a Deputy Manager to join their professional and caring senior management team to lead a group of health professionals who support vulnerable residents who struggle to complete their daily routines and who require nursing care. The home is modern, purpose built and is also close to local shops and is easy to get to via public transport.
This large nursing home requires you as a Deputy Manager to be able to provide a high standard of nursing care to their elderly residents during your time on the main floor, some of whom are suffering from Dementia, Challenging Behaviour, Hearing Impairment, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke and Visual Impairment, Alzheimer's, Cancer Care and Epilepsy.
'We need a Deputy Manager to support the work of the Home Manager as well as carry out typical nursing duties to provide personalised care for each of our residents.'- Home Manager
- The Deputy Manager will be part of the Home's Senior Management Team with a lead responsibility for management, support and direction of care services.
- They will be expected to be part of the RN rota for the home and work a number of RN shifts per week as required.
- The Deputy Manager will support the Home Manager to develop the Registered Nurse team to
- obtain and sustain the necessary clinical skills and underpinning knowledge to manage the needs of residents.
- The Deputy Manager will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents using evidence based practice.
- The Deputy Manager will ensure a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
As a Deputy Manager you are offered -
- £16-17 per hour
- Supernumerary Hours
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
What the Deputy Manager role requires of you -
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to lead
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.