Position - Band 6 Senior RMN/RNLD- Neuro-Rehabilitation - Chester
Location - Chester
Salary - £25,999 - £29,955
Hours - Full Time
Are client is currently looking for a Senior Band 6 Nurse to join the team. They provide intensive, highly flexible care programmes in safe, caring environments for patients with complex care needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a company who are passionate about providing the highest standards of patient care in a supportive, nurturing environment.
As a Clinical Nurse (RMN/RNLD) you are crucial to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care. The role gives great opportunities to broaden your skill and knowledge base, as your professional development will be actively encouraged, and exciting opportunities will emerge to progress your career further within the company.
As a Clinical Nurse (RGN):
* To co-ordinate the assessment of prospective patients;
* Plan, implement and evaluate care under the guidelines of the multi-disciplinary team;
* Develop patient's care plans to meet their needs and ensure that it is delivered effectively;
* Support and supervise new and junior staff in order to ensure delivery of a high standard of care to patients;
* Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care;
* To co-ordinate and provide a range of therapeutic activities and monitor their effectiveness;
* De-escalate situations where patients become physically or verbally aggressive;
* Administering PRN medication, monitoring and recording the effects of it;
* Ensure that medical/psychiatric emergencies are acted on promptly and appropriately;
* Lead patient reviews ensuring that their needs are met and that the team has all the relevant information on which to base clinical decisions;
* Assist senior staff with the implementation of new systems of work;
* To act as a mentor to junior employees and nursing students;
* Actively participate in ward meetings and handovers and in the absence of senior staff lead such meetings;
* Participate in the induction of new team members;
* Be responsible for maintaining and developing your knowledge and skills;
* Participate in other research and audit required by St George Healthcare Group Limited.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour -
Clinical Nurse RMN/RNLD will have:
* Current NMC nursing registration is essential
* Up to date clinical nursing experience
* Excellent written skills
* Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care
* A high standard of record keeping which demonstrates service user engagement is expected.
* Ideally we are looking for individuals with 12 months experience.
* Previous work experience in brain injury/Neurological rehabilitation preferred but not essential
* Generous holiday allowance, up to 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
* A bespoke development Programme
* Stakeholder pension
* Health Services discount
* Colleague nominated Employee of the Month Scheme with Duvet Day Reward
* Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
* Free onsite parking at all sites
* Annual Good Attendance Rewards to the value of £225
* Travel and subsistence policy
* 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
* Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
* Annual Mandatory Training Programme including: a) Basic Life Support b) First Aid c) Food Hygiene d) Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults e) Physical Interventions f) Health and Safety
* Annual Performance Bonus linked to Appraisal
* Healthcare plan including: dental treatment, Optical services up to £105 and many more
* Staff Counseling Services
* Discounted Medical Aesthetics Treatments within SC Aesthetic Clinic
* Death in service cover which amounts to three times the basic salary. This is paid to a nominated beneficiary.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on [... Click Apply...]or alternatively please forward your CV to Sam.A-
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private health sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.