INTERVIEWS ARE BEING OFFERED IMMEDIATELY, DON'T MISS OUT!
Chase Medical is seeking an experienced Practice Nurse to join a friendly clinical team in a wonderful Southend-on-Sea GP Surgery, less than a mile from the coast! The surgery is looking for 15 hours per week, creating a superb opportunity for the role to fit around your current lifestyle! Salary is highly competitive and negotiable.
The successful Nurse will be confident in their ability to work autonomously and have the passion and dedication to make a difference! They will be competent in the usual areas of Practice Nursing, including Cytology and Immunisations (Travel & Childhood).
Qualifications/experience in Chronic Disease Management would be highly advantageous.
The position comes with all the following benefits
* Flexible Part-time Hours
* Work alongside a great supportive team
* NHS Pension
* A great annual leave allowance including bank holidays
* A fantastic opportunity for Continuing Professional Development
This is an exciting time to be joining the practice and would provide you with great training and developmental opportunities.
How to Apply
* Simply send your most recent CV to Shaney, Recruitment Coordinator at [... Click Apply...]
* Quote Reference SM-PN-SS
* Call Shaney for a chat on [... Click Apply...]if you have any specific requirements or questions regarding this (or any other) role!
About Chase Medical
We are a specialist recruitment agency and provide locum, contract and permanent work for primary care nursing staff nationwide! Our specialist permanent team is committed to searching for and placing you in your ideal role, matching exactly what you are looking for!
If you are after the ability to pick and choose when you want to work then we have regular locum shifts to suit you!
* Rates for ANP's - £35 to £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
* Rates for Practice Nurse's - £25 to £42 per hour (including holiday pay)
* Shifts are available to book up to 12 months in advance and are entirely flexible to fit around your lifestyle, with no minimum number of hours required.
Do you know someone who is looking for an exciting new career or extra hours? Our brilliant referral scheme will entitle you to £50 for every successful referral! We are looking for all Primary Care Nurses so if you know of a Practice Nurse or Health Care Assistant then get in touch!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, CALL US TODAY!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.