Position: Registered General Nurse - Neuro Rehab - Ashford
Salary: £15.30 PH
Hours: Full Time
Ashford's Rehabilitation centre provides specialist short-term and long-term person-centred rehabilitation, therapy and support for adults with either a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions. They also care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible.
My client is looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse to join their Rehabilitation care centre in Ashford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high standards of resident/patient care, active participation in the rehabilitation programme and effective management of the Rehabilitation Assistants/Support Workers.
* Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
* Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the rehabilitation assistants/support workers and nursing students.
* Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit.
* Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required.
* Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places.
* Ensure all relevant reports, e.g. case review nursing report, meet standard of content and deadlines.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience in one of the following areas:
* Brain Injury
* Acute Psychiatry
* Forensic Medicine
* Physical Disability
* Ability to communicate to high standard at all levels.
* Good organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of the principles of Clinical Governance.
* Up-to-date knowledge of safe control and handling of drugs.
* Induction and ongoing training opportunities
* Preceptorships and mentorship programmes
* Competitive pay rates
* Employee Benefit Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
* Free Parking
* Nurse Referral Scheme
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information and for full job description please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on [... Click Apply...]alternatively please forward your CV to Sam.A-
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private health sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.