Position - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Addictions - Birmingham
Ref - DBTPBIRM
Salary - Up to £29,000 per annum
Permanent -Full Time - 37.5 hours
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Birmingham area.
Our clients are an independent hospital, specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems including addiction (alcoholism, drug rehabilitation, gambling).
Our client has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care. For people suffering from mild to moderate mental health issues, such as stress and anxiety, the hospital provides a range of outpatient based therapy services such as individual and group based cognitive behavioural therapy.
For those people requiring inpatient care for more severe psychiatric illness such as depression, psychotic illness or eating disorders, there are residential facilities for 38 patients.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse you will be -
* RMN Qualified
* NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
* Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
* Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
* Fine tuned decision making skills
* Excellent organisational capability
* Effective communication skills
* Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
You will receive a Registered Mental Health Nurse-
* A competitive salary
* £1000 annual loyalty bonus
* 50% NMC Contribution
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going training
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
* Online benefits and cash back rewards
* Cycle to work scheme
* Just drive scheme
* SMART Childcare Vouchers
* SMART Pension option
For more information and a detailed copy of the Job Spec please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on [... Click Apply...]alternatively Please forward your CV
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private health sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.