RGN or RMN - Days or Nights
Rhyl, North Wales
Up to £17ph
Search Consultancy are looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse on behalf of a Nursing Home in Rhyl, North Wales.
We are looking for an experienced Nurse to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
The Home provides nursing, residential and respite care for older people in a homely environment.
* Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and policies and procedures
* Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
* Establish and maintain good relationships with the residents, their relatives and staff
* Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
* Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
* Maintain a sound knowledge of CSSIW and all other regulatory standards
* Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
* Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
* Competitive hourly rate - up to £17 per hour
* NMC PIN reimbursed
* £750 Welcome Bonus
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Child Care Vouchers
* 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
* Free parking
* Cost of DBS / PVG Check
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Uniform provided
* Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
* Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
* Valid NMC pin number
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full time position with days or night shifts available, 3 or 4 shiftsa week are available depending on your preference.
With annual salaries up to £39,000, if you would like further details, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on [... Click Apply...]and send your CV to Gemma in the Manchester Branch (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.