One of the UK’s leading private healthcare providers requires a highly experienced Registered General Nurse with a strong background in HDU and Critical Care to work as Sister in their Slough based private hospital.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy facility and a leading employer which offers a range of staff perks and benefits which alongside a competitive salary includes private healthcare and dental plans, discounted gym membership and a generous annual leave allowance.
The salary on offer for this role is £45,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Applicants for this Sister position should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with up to date NMC registration
• Have successfully completed ENB998 or a recognised equivalent, ALS and a level 3 Critical Care qualification
• Experienced at a senior level with practical experience in a private HDU setting
• ECG interpretation experience
• Clinically skilled and knowledgeable with a variety of skill mixes required for patients within level 2/3 settings
• Able to manage stock and with budgetary and business planning skills
• Experienced as a manager with strong leadership skills and proficient in the recruitment of staff
• Experienced in auditing, clinical governance, supervision and research
• Committed to providing high quality care and maintaining standards of excellence
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
SYK Recruitment Specialists have extensive recruitment experience within the Health and Social Care Sector. All consultants are trained to the highest of standards and we strive to make this an on-going process to adhere to customers and clients needs in order for you to benefit from our service.
We recruit professional individuals into the Health and Social Care field within the private sector. Our candidates range from newly Qualified Nurses to Directors.
We deal with independent and larger organisations nationwide. We're the SPECIALIST YOU KNOW you can trust.
We offer –
Interview techniques and preparation
We listen to what you want and need
We will look at your long term career goals
We will keep in touch to ensure you achieve your goals
We have an extensive portfolio of clients who work with the following service users –
Children & Families
Fostering & Adoption
Drug & Alcohol Services