Location: Street (BA16)
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Hours: Full Time
An opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse to join the team at a reputable Nursing Home based in Steet, Somerset.
The Home provides comprehensive nursing and physical disability care for older people. This is delivered in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and NMC guidance
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with "No Secrets" legislation
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
- Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
- Competitive hourly rate
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Welcome Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care Vouchers
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Free parking
- Cost of DBS / PVG Check
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
- RGN qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the company
If you are the kind of person that enjoys helping and supporting others then this is the perfect company for you.
A leading health and social care provider with over 100 services throughout the UK, this company employ over 6000 staff and as a recognised Investors in People employer, they provide their employees with a supportive environment where they can reach their true potential.
You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the most dedicated people who will support you in your career development. All employees receive excellent training, accreditation, and real opportunities to progress.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
White Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency, focusing on Care Home and Nursing Home recruitment in the UK. Our success is shaped through close professional relationships with both our candidates and clients.
We are able to provide you with assistance across all disciplines and at all levels. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Unit and Team Leaders
To get in touch, please apply to our jobs through this website.