Meridian Health is one of the UK's progressive and leading providers of permanent bespoke tailored recruitment solutions to the Healthcare sector.
We are currently looking to recruit a Theatre Scrub Registered General Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner on behalf of our client a UK leading healthcare social enterprise with over 15 years experience in the industry.
As a Theatre Scrub Nurse or Practitioner you will work in a pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, this role requires high levels of focus and engagement. You will have the ability to understand, anticipate and develop intuitive partnerships that are vital within this role.
You will work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to the highest standards.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
- Providing nursing care for patients within the Operating Department.
- Participating as a Scrubbed member of the Theatre team
- Participating in the supervision of junior staff
- Ensuring that appropriate stock levels are maintained in the Operating Department.
- Reporting to Theatre Manager or senior nurse, incidents of accidents, complaints, defects in drugs, supplies or equipment.
- Assisting medical and Para-medical staff from other departments with procedures carried out in the Operating Department as required
- As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration
- Post-registration experience
- Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable
- Excellent communicator and team worker, flexible and motivated
- Understand the importance of continuity in patient care
- Be driven by quality
- Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified
In return you will be offered the following:
- Starting Salary of £32,000 per annum
- Part Time hours
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Free Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply below or email your CV to [... Click Apply...] Alternatively you can call Rebekah on [... Click Apply...]to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Back in 2014, Meridian celebrated 25 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 66 branches nationwide, providing over 5,500 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year. Employing over 300 direct staff, Meridian fills in excess of 300,000 bookings every year, successfully supplying to over 2000 UK and international companies.
Integrated infrastructure allows our branch network to cover the major towns and cities in the UK. Meridian has clear and demonstrable expertise in all delivery models, from Ad-Hoc supply to Managed Service solutions at single and multiple sites.
We pride ourselves on being a service-led organisation. We are able to differentiate within a very competitive industry and gain our unique position by offering tailor-made specialist recruitment solutions.
Our professional service ensures that we retain and grow our healthy client and candidate base, which results in high levels of repeat business. We are fully committed to placing the right candidate in the right job.