Anaesthetics Practitioner Theatre
Salary up to £36,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our client a private healthcare provide in central London are looking to recruit a Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner to work as part of a team to ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients within the theatre unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure all equipment is checked prior to use and any faults reported to the Theatre Co-ordinator immediately.
• Help to control cross infection by observing departmental policy regarding dress, the maintenance of a clean working environment, decontamination and sterilisation procedures and asepsis
• To ensure safety for patients and colleagues.
• To develop and maintain effective working relationships with Consultants and other health professionals and to ensure that prescribed treatment is carried out.
• Provide initial emergency care as required.
• Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
• Adhere to the procedures for the use of supplies, ordering requirements for the Department as directed by line manager.
• Ensure the accurate collection of data in relation to theatre activity.
• To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and its amendments.
• Maintain the safe custody, handling of drugs in accordance with hospital policy.
• To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade and the needs of the service.
• Participate in the reporting of incidents and comply with any ensuing investigations.
Skills and Experience
• The post holder must be qualified in anaesthetics either as a Nurse or ODP.
• Recognize emergency situations during the post-operative period initiating care and clinical interventions according to the patient’s condition
• Obtain qualifications in Advanced Life Support and ensure that updates are obtained as required.
• A post-registration qualification in anaesthetic practice/recovery or scrub is desirable.
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.