We are recruiting for a part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Windermere to join a well-established and dynamic group of practices embracing and adapting to new opportunities in general practice. The group has a superb reputation for their delivery of high quality primary care services to its patients and this is a great opportunity for you to become part of a very supportive and experienced team.
- Looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who wants to help to drive the service the surgery offers and you will also be encouraged to use your own initiative
- You are treated as a valuable part of the whole clinical team alongside a very strong team of nurses with excellent work ethic
- You will support the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting the GPs, practice nurses and other nurse practitioners
- Salary circa £45,000 FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Registered with the NMC and has right to work in the UK
- Special interests encouraged
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on [... Click Apply...] and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Recruiting for your surgery is getting more challenging every year and using traditional methods such as advertising is failing, with vacancy rates in GP practices quadrupling since 2011. Using the right recruitment partner is key to attracting and retaining the very best Doctors, Nurses and ANPs in your practice
If you’re looking for a job as a GP Partner, Salaried GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse, Doctor or Practice Manager on a permanent basis building personal relationships and trust with agencies as you start your job hunting journey can be hard.