Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
£43,000-£50,000 Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….Client Information:
Our client is one of the oldest Hospitals, located in the heart of London, specialising in Medical and Surgical care. They have several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London focused on providing world-class treatment to their patients. They have an expansive team of over 300 consultants who are supported by expertly qualified nurses offering care in various specialities including: Diagnostic & Radiology services, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dialysis & Endoscopy. This is a 250 bedded hospital with 17 Theatres, and Endoscopy unit, Radiology unit and Dialysis unit. Opportunities:
We are currently looking to recruit a Ward Manager to run the Gastroenterology ward at the hospital. As the ward manager you will have overall operational control of the unit. Your role will involve
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Working with the Head of Nursing continuously evaluating the service and taking necessary steps for improvement
- Ensure the operational and strategic practice of the ward is communicated effectively throughout the hospital
- Work to ensure effective utilisation of staff to ensure high standards of care are maintained at all times
- Develop, plan and implement new strategies to improve the service
- Managing challenging situations and delegate when required to ensure they are handled in the correct manner
- Be responsible for the overall financial performance of the Gastroenterology unit
Additional benefits for working for the company would include:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working in Gastroenterology
- Management and mentorship training
- Experience of working at a Senior level and management experience
- Thorough understanding of Clinical Governance and Risk Management
- Understanding of Auditing, Benchmarking, CQC Framework and KLOE
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
- Healthcare Plan
- Ticket loans
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TTM Recruitment was set up in 2002 to recruit, relocate and induct Social Care and Allied Health Professionals from all over the Globe. With 3 regional offices in Ireland and partners all over the globe, we manage some of the most important projects for Government Health and Social Care providers. Since 2002 TTM have recruited 1000s healthcare professionals to work in Ireland, the UK, Canada, Europe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and various other countries.
TTM is the recognised and exclusive vendor to some of the largest Councils and Health & Social Care Service providers. Our mission statement, 'we can take you further', identifies that we can provide solutions for our customers and we take our candidates further than any other provider. We have established a partnership with a leading recruitment agency in Australia
Our Project Managers and Consultants are among the best in the industry and provide a professional service with a friendly and reassuring manner. If you need a provider that focuses on recruiting and retaining the best talent, or, if you are looking for an agency to represent you to more employers in more countries, then contact us today.
TTM - small enough to care, big enough to help.
TTM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.