Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £18- £25 per hour
Registered General Nurse (RGN) required in Milton Keynes!
Swanstaff Recruitment an award winning agency, are looking for experienced Registered General Nurses to work various shifts in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas with some of our prestigious clients.
Various shift patterns, both days and nights, are available throughout the week from Monday to Sunday. Immediate starts.
We are looking for Nurses to be able to assist our Nursing and care Homes with:
* Checking and administering drugs and injections
* PEG Feeds
* Syringe Drivers
* Wound Management
* Diabetes Management
* End of Life Care
* You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
* You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
* Own transport preferred but not essential.
* Free Training
* Flexible hours
* Varied work placements (if required)
* Weekly Pay
* Variable hours
* A Dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
* Temp of the Month Scheme
We have a recommend a friend scheme where you could earn:
* £25 for the introduction of a HCA*
* £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
* Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Hurry, we are registering new Nurses now so give us a call in Milton Keynes to book your place!
We look forward to hearing from you.EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment company.
Established since 1997, Swanstaff is an award winning independent recruitment company, dedicated to raising the standards within our industry. Through our unique and progressive approach we have been recognised for developing quality focused solutions that deliver measurable results whilst adding value and benefits through continuous improvement.
Our ethical values are the core of our organisation and are reflected in all that we do. We are passionate about people; our clients, our candidates, the services we provide and our commitment to our core purpose:
“To strengthen social and economic fabric, by empowering people with opportunities”
Our Areas of Expertise:
Our team of experienced consultants recruit on both a temporary and permanent basis in our core markets:
• Healthcare & Nursing
• Social Work & Family Support
• Engineering & Technical
• Office & Commercial
• Banking & Finance