Staff Nurse - Cardiac
Salary up to £36,000 per annum plus Enhancements and Benefits
The post holder is responsible for providing all aspects of patient care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care. The post holder will assist and is expected to supervise junior staff and be able to teach qualified and unqualified staff. To communicate effectively at all levels within the multi-disciplinary team. The post holder primary post will be within the Adult Cardiac Departments.
We can offer rotational shift patterns to include; early, lates, nights and weekend
Duties and Responsibilities
• To plan, assess and provide individualised care plans to patients, working within a multi-disciplinary team
• To work to and monitor standards of care to meet procedures and protocols
• To support and train junior members of the team
• To develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge necessary to provide holistic, evidence based nursing care
• To supervise and orientate learners, temporary staff and staff new to the area
Skills and Experience
• NMC Registered Nurse (RN Adult)
• Intermediate Life Support needed (Advanced Life Support desirable)
• Experience of having worked with Cardiology / Cardiothoracic patients
• Knowledge of administration of IV drugs, Chest Drain management, ECG / rhythm recognition and femoral & radial sheath management
• Insurance – Life, Dental
• Critical Illness Cover
• Up to 30 days holidays
• Health Assessments
• Private medical cover
• Excellent Accommodation
• Cycle to work Scheme, Gymflex
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Martine Cohen at JS3 Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website [... Click Apply...] for more details.
JS3 Recruitment was established in order to deliver alternative recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates alike. Whatever your requirements we will deliver what we have promised in the timescales that we have agreed. Clients and candidates will always be treated fairly and with equal importance and so our objectives are simple – to be open and honest with everyone at all times. In short our business is about Exceeding Expectations
In 2011 JS3 Recruitment further developed by launching a Medical Division into its portfolio. We work with candidates and clients to find that perfect match – we source talent that will benefit your organisation and we look to place candidates with organisation’s whom match the candidates profiles. We recruit into the Private Sector the NHS and also work with some of the leading healthcare providers. This division is led by someone whom has over 18 years recruitment expertise and someone whom knows the market and can indeed match closely!
In short, we provide a tailor made personal service which prides itself on honesty integrity and complete transparency in terms of providing recruitment solutions we deliver exactly what we promise.
We work within the healthcare sector and recruit into post some of the most innovative GPs, Lead GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Specialist RGNs, Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Registered Nurses (RMN, RGN, RNLD, RSCN), Practice Managers, Deputy Practice Managers, Sonographers and Radiographers.