Role: Occupational Health Advisor - Team Leader - 4 days
Salary: Up to £45,000 FTE
Our client, a leading healthcare provider, has a part time 4 day permanent opportunity for a OHA Team Leader in London. You will be undertaking a clinic one day per week and 3 days per week you will be providing clinical and commercial leadership for the Occupational Health Advisor's in your team. The successful candidate will need to have the qualification in occupational health with proven experience (minimum of 5 years) working in Occupational Health and have management experience of leading and mentoring staff.
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Sharon, Lesley, Victoria, Daphne or Simeon on [... Click Apply...].
Over half of our candidates say the reason they first contacted Cheviot Recruitment was either through word of mouth recommendation or because they'd been impressed by our reputation.
Our consultants spend time getting to know our candidates and their requirements - often building up relationships which span many years. We always have a very wide range of occupational heath roles available across the UK and we ensure our candidates are kept up to date with the latest vacancies, whether by phone, text, email alerts or via our website.
What we offer our candidates
- A wide range of occupational health job vacancies, many of which you won't find advertised elsewhere
- Permanent, temporary and ad hoc work
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly consultants
- Advice on writing your CV and interview techniques
- Job alerts by email, phone or text
- A full briefing before each interview including company information and a profile of the interviewer
- Client feedback at the earliest opportunity
- Occupational health study days - competitively priced courses covering various OH topics