Practice Nurse, High Wycombe, Permanent Opportunity
****Interviews are being offered NOW. Do not miss out!****
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse to join a modern, forward-thinking GP Surgery in High Wycombe. Offering up to full time hours, a highly competitive salary and ongoing training, this is sure to be an excellent career move. Recruiting due to a member of staff relocating, this centre take pride in their low staff turnover and positive working environment.
You will receive a list of benefits including:
* Flexible hours - up to full time
* Highly competitive salary DOE
* Medical indemnity paid for
* Ongoing support and training
* Friendly, accommodating and helpful clinical team
To Be Successful
You must be an experienced Practice Nurse with updates in all relevant skills including Cytology, Immunisations and Vaccinations and Chronic Disease Management. Experience with Diabetes is essential and a diploma is advantageous.
* Email your most recent CV to [... Click Apply...]
* OR call Annabel on [... Click Apply...]who will provide you with further details of the role and answer any questions you may have.
* Job reference: AC-PN-CR
If you are after the ability to pick and choose when you want to work then we have regular locum shifts to suit you!
Rates for Practice Nurse's : £25 to £42 per hour (including holiday pay)
Rates for ANP's - £35 to £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
Shifts are available to book up to 12 months in advance and are entirely flexible to fit around your lifestyle, with no minimum number of hours required.
Do you know someone who is looking for an exciting new career or extra hours? Our brilliant referral scheme will entitle you to £50 for every successful referral! We are looking for all Primary Care Nurses so if you know of a Practice Nurse or Health Care Assistant then get in touch!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, CALL US TODAY!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.