Salary £24,745 - £31,310 depending on experience
Full Time Hours 37.5 Shifts including Bank Holidays, Weekends & Nights
Yorkshire and the Humber
Eclypse Recruitment are currently working with a company who have hospitals around the county, providing independent specialist secure care across the UK
With 30 years of experience in the sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, they help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
The role involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
To be successful as an RMN or RNLD, you'll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and active registration
- Excellent team working skills,
- A high level of self-motivation and
- A flexible approach - the units operate 24 hours 7 days a week
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity them please send your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Debby on [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, RNLD, Mental Health, Learning Difficulties, Yorkshire and the Humber
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.