We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's Addictions team at their Mental Health unit. The facility is situated in a fashionable northern suburb of Bristol , not far from Eastcliffe Park.
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be assured.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent mental health care; dedicated to people's health and wellbeing, offering a high standard of services, inspiring innovation, and providing programmes that are individually tailored to the patient's needs.
The successful candidate will be flexible and supportive, empowering patients to have a voice in their care and feel positive about their lives.
Registered Mental Health Nurse with (or eligible for) full registration with the NMC .
At least six months' relevant post-registration experience.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
In addition to the salary and excellent working conditions, the benefits of working for this company include:
* Company pension; including optional SMART/ Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
* Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
* A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
* A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
Medic International - Nursing is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Staff Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of the Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
To view a summary of Medic International Mental Health vacancies, please click HERE .
Medic International is a leading international staffing consultancy, offering a bespoke recruitment and placement service to nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
We work with the NHS and many UK Private Hospitals and have a wide range of vacancies from Staff Nurse through to Ward Manager, Theatre Manager and even Director of Nursing vacancies.
Currently we have opportunities in the following specialities:
• Theatre Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy
• Critical Care/ITU
• Paediatric Wards & PICU
• Acute Surgical & Medical Wards
• Primary Care
• Mental Health
• Learning Disabilities
We offer our healthcare professionals a friendly, personal service tailored to best suit your individual needs including:
• An excellent CV formatting service
• Assistance with obtaining your NMC registration
• Assistance with finding accommodation if you have to relocate
• Professional advice and expertise from a team with a wealth of clinical experience