Medical and Nursing
Salary: £23,462 - £35,192 Depending experience
Hours: 37.5 on a shift rotation days/nights
Eclypse Recruitment is currently seeking a qualified RMN Nurse for a client based in Warrington. The facility is a 74 bedded unit spanning over 6 wards, specialising in medium and Low Secure services for women over the age of 18 with mental illness or personality disorder.
They offer very wide and multidisciplinary ranges of care and treatments for women. Each patient has an individual daily programme of therapy and activities geared toward rehabilitation.
As a RMN Nurse/RNLD Nurse you will be expected to provide clinical support and care to service users with complex and enduring mental health needs, by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating their nursing care plans to ensure that they are fully supported using person-centred care approaches.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An understanding of care planning processes and experience of writing care plans
- Experience of working with service users with various mental health needs
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improvement service delivery and outcomes for resident
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Evidence of personal and professional
Hours: 37.5 on a shift rotation (days/nights)
Salary: £23,462 - £35,192 dependant on experience
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
If you would like to apply for this post please call Debby at Eclypse on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: RMN Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Warrington, Medical and Nursing, RNLD
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.