Medical and Nursing
Salary - up to £30,000 dependant on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours. A Full time post although part time may be considered
Our Client is currently looking for an Theatre Nurse to join their theatre in West Yorkshire, to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
This private hospital based in West Yorkshire has 57 beds, four theatres. Treatments at the hospital include orthopaedic procedures, hip and knee replacements, knee cartilage surgery, knee arthroscope, knee ligament surgery, cataract surgery, shoulder muscle repair and cosmetic surgery. There is also one theatre especially suitable for minor local anaesthetic procedures.
The hospital provides a number of services from day care to major surgery and general medical care.
This opportunity will broaden your skills and knowledge ensuring that excellent standards of care are delivered. The role will involve caring for medical and surgical patients undergoing a diverse range of procedures.
- Applicants should be customer focused and flexible in their approach to work and previous experience in Private healthcare is desirable.
- Experience working as a Scrub Nurse previously
- Registered nursing qualification or ODP
- Registered with the NMC or HPC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skill
- Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial and on-call
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- On-going training and development
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 including late, early and long with an on-call requirement.
If you would like to apply for this post please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Debby on [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Scrub Nurse, ODP, Theatre Nurse, Medical and Nursing, West Yorkshire
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.