Lead Nurse required in Ewenny, Bridgend , £34,000 per annum. 42 hours
Job Ref: CP13957
Position: Lead Nurse
Hours: 42 Hours per week
Care: Dementia, Mental Health Condition and General Care
Salary:£34,000 per annum
Desirable: Experience in a senior clinical position
How would you like to work for a well established care group, running your own team of nurses?
Company benefits for the Lead Nurse role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking - Car Park
- Paid Breaks
My client requires a dedicated Lead Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Ewenny, Bridgend. My client offers treatment to elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Lead Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days and Nights.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Lead Nurse role:
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
The successful Lead Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.