Staff Nurse required For a Stunning, Luxury Nursing home in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. £15/hr with Excellent benefits
Job Ref: MJ14199
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: 36 Hours per week
Care: Dementia, General Nursing, Palliative, Residential, Respite
[... Click Apply...] command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Benefits: All lunches and breaks paid for, Flexible shift patterns(long or short), Relocation package available
Are you looking to work in one of the most beautiful Nursing homes in the country?
My client is recruiting a Nurse to work in their Luxury Nursing home. The home is set in a Stunning building, surrounded by picturesque scenery. The grounds are extensive and beautifully maintained, with a large lake on one side and a historic 12th century church on the other.
My client prides itself on providing luxury care to match the luxury environment. The successful candidate will share my client's passion for delivering these high standards, in order to maintain the good CQC rating that has been achieved.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days and nights, 36 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• All breaks and lunches are paid
• Relocation package available for the right candidate
• Flexible shift patterns - Long and short shifts available
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!