Nurse required in Liverpool, Merseyside , up to £15.50 per hour, Days or Nights, 36 hours per week
Job Ref: ES12647
Hours: Days or Nights - 36 hours per week
Care: General nursing & Dementia
Salary:Up to £15.50 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Are you a dedicated and honest nurse looking to progress your career within a purpose built, well established care home with nursing in Liverpool? My client offers general nursing and dementia care treatment to the elderly. have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
- Paid breaks
- 6 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Fantastic support and ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be putting together treatment plans, caring for the residents and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful nurse will have fantastic leadership skills and be able to demonstrate excellent clinical abilities.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.