ADON/Clinical Nurse Manager
ADON/Clinical Nurse Manager Required – Great Opportunity!
In partnership with our client, Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing and Clinical Nurse Manager for their nursing home based in Carlow.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your nursing career, securing a management position focusing on innovation, quality, and patient safety. There will be major scope for career progression, training, courses and career progression in a pleasant and forward thinking working environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- RGN qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong management and organisational abilities and a desire to succeed.
- 3 of these years must have been in elder care
- NMBI registered (or in the process of completing registration)
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Organised and excellent communication skills
- Strong Leadership & People Management experience
- Post graduate diploma in gerontology and/ or a management qualification desirable
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
The successful candidate will:
ensure a best practice approach to all aspects of clinical leadership ensuring that the unit is well managed and runs smoothly and work is delegated in a fair and equitable manner and all policies and standards are implemented and all care provision is provided in line with best practices.
To Apply or for further information please contact Anne Marie Burke on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Oct 2016
Closes 7 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd