ADON/Clinical Nurse Manager Required – Great Opportunity!
In partnership with our client, Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing and Clinical Nurse Manager for their nursing home based in Carlow.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your nursing career, securing a management position focusing on innovation, quality, and patient safety. There will be major scope for career progression, training, courses and career progression in a pleasant and forward thinking working environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- RGN qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with strong management and organisational abilities and a desire to succeed.
- 3 of these years must have been in elder care
- NMBI registered (or in the process of completing registration)
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Organised and excellent communication skills
- Strong Leadership & People Management experience
- Post graduate diploma in gerontology and/ or a management qualification desirable
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
The successful candidate will:
ensure a best practice approach to all aspects of clinical leadership ensuring that the unit is well managed and runs smoothly and work is delegated in a fair and equitable manner and all policies and standards are implemented and all care provision is provided in line with best practices.
Welcome to Cpl Healthcare
With over 20 years experience in the Healthcare Recruitment and Training space, we are proud to be Ireland’s premier Healthcare staffing agency. We work with clients not only here in Ireland but across all International markets allowing us to offer our candidates and clients a complete recruitment solution.
We provide Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions across all Healthcare sectors including:
Our staffing business is complemented by a fully integrated accredited Healthcare Training company, allowing candidates to follow one journey from beginning to end whilst giving clients peace of mind.
Within our service teams we have qualified Health Professionals to understand the industry from a clinical perspective, enabling us to provide best in class service to both our candidates and clients.
We are open for business 363 days a year, from 7.00am – 9.30pm, with an on-call service available for out of hours and offices across Ireland and London.
Here at Cpl Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the best quality Healthcare recruitment and training service.