Nurse Practitioner, High Wycombe, Permanent Opportunity
Nurse Practitioner - Flexible hours, up to full time - Highly competitive salary DOE - Medical indemnity provided - Ongoing training and opportunities to increase your clinical repertoire - Positive working environment
Located in High Wycombe, this well-established GP surgery is offering an experienced Nurse Practitioner the opportunity to join their team for up to full time hours. You will be working alongside a friendly, professional and accommodating clinical team. They provide excellent patient care that combines the traditional values of family health service with the benefits of modern practice.
You will receive many benefits including:
* Flexible hours of your choice
* Highly competitive salary (DOE)
* Medical indemnity provided
* Ongoing training and development opportunities available
And many more!
Closing date is approaching so apply now!
* Call Annabel on [... Click Apply...]
* OR email your most recent CV to [... Click Apply...]
* Job reference: AC-ANP-CR
If you are after the ability to pick and choose when you want to work then we have regular locum shifts to suit you!
Rates for ANP's - £35 to £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
Rates for Practice Nurse's : £25 to £42 per hour (including holiday pay)
Shifts are available to book up to 12 months in advance and are entirely flexible to fit around your lifestyle, with no minimum number of hours required.
Do you know someone who is looking for an exciting new career or extra hours? Our brilliant referral scheme will entitle you to £50 for every successful referral! We are looking for all Primary Care Nurses so if you know of a Practice Nurse or Health Care Assistant then get in touch!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, CALL US TODAY!
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.