We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team at care home based in Liverpool. This is a full time position working 33 hour per week on day shifts.
The service provides personalised nursing and residential care for older people. We also support people under the age 65 with physical disabilities. They provide care that is of the highest standard and is tailored to meet individual’s needs, wishes and choices.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary £14.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
• Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and company policies and procedures
• Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
• Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
• Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
• Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
• Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
• Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
• RGN / RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
• Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
• Valid NMC PIN number with no restrictions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]