HCL Permanent is currenly recruiting RGN’s for Hinchingbrooke NHS Hospital, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire .
Hinchingbrooke Hospital is a modern purpose-built building opened in 1983, although some departments moved here from the Huntingdon County Hospital several years before. We provide a wide range of specialities, some in conjunction with Addenbrooke’s and Peterborough hospitals. Patients can access a wide range of specialities, including General Surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Urology, Vascular, Plastics, Breast Surgery and Gynaecology. Our hospital has 304 beds, as well as 23 cabins located in the Treatment Centre, a £22 million unit which opened in 2005. The Mulberry Suite is available for private patients.We recruit nurses for :
General medical ward, Surgical, Stroke, Dementia, Respiratory, Acute trauma, A&EThe hospital offers:
- Free mandatory training updates.
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Links with external training partners to assist various training for personal development
- Holiday pay on all hours accrued.
- Pension scheme including employer contribution.
- Verry good sallary package
- Valid NMC PIN
- At least 6 months of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Able to provide 2 clinical references from your current/previous employer
- Provide advice and maintains associated records
- Carry out nursing procedures
- May provide clinical supervision and managerial leadership to other staff, students
- Works within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a new and exciting opportunity within an NHS internationally recognised hospital. If you would like to secure your next role within nursing, please apply now or call [... Click Apply...]ext 1310.
HCL Permanent, as part of the UK’s largest healthcare recruitment company, have unrivalled nursing recruitment industry knowledge on both a local and global basis.
We are approved by the Department of Health (UK) for International recruitment. Our clients range from Regional Health Boards requiring hundreds of staff to specialist start up clinics requiring a Clinical Director to develop the centre.
Over the past 3 years we have successfully placed over 1,000 staff into permanent posts within the UK, Ireland and globally; achieving a 91% retention rate for candidates still in their post after 12 months. This is testament to our stringent recruitment and pre-selection processes which are led by clinicians and qualified HR staff.