Wonderful job opening for Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to work in beautiful care home which provides warm welcome to all staff and visitors and is based in Kelty area. The care home is a 40 bed home with 30 rooms providing elderly frail care and 10 rooms for dementia related care. The company has dedicated staff members who provide elderly frail care and dementia related care.
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary of £ 13.23 per hour plus many other generous benefits and will be working full time.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
• Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
• Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
• Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation
• Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
• Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
You must be registered Nurse to be considered for this and have at least 12 months experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1556
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]