We are currently seeking for motivated RGN or RMN Staff Nurse for a care home which is based in Glasgow. The care home offers dedicated, long-term care to people with dementia. The home is accredited with Gold PEARL and specializes in caring for the elderly with dementia.
We are seeking for a nurse with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos. The ideal candidates are forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
The successful candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of up to £12.63 per hour plus other great benefits.
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
• Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
• Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• People Management experience
• Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
• Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1563
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]