Motivated Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse required. As qualified RGN or RMN you will be working for a wonderful care home based in Glasgow. It is a 60 bed purpose built home providing frail and elderly nursing and EMI nursing care. The home has a fantastic team of staff, some who have worked with for company for almost 12 years.
The successful candidate will be working a full time (night) and will be offered an excellent salary of up to £13.43 per hour plus other great benefits.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with companies policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of the residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
As a staff nurse your responsibilities will be:
• Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
• Attend relevant meetings both internal and external; attend regular team meetings and monthly appraisals with line manager
• Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
• Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
• Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
• Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1565
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]