Medical and Nursing
RMN or RNLD
Nottingham, East midlands
£24,000 - £31,00 depending on experience
Hours - 37.5 hours per week, flexible attitude needed toward hours
My client is an independent healthcare company with an established reputation as a market leader in the provision of the highest quality care to people with mental illness and/or personality disorder.
They provide care for women who require rehabilitation and care within the safety and security of a holistic environment where their physical, social psychological, spiritual, cultural and educational needs are met.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be working for a Company that is passionate about providing the best care in the best environment.
Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
- To assist in standard setting and evaluating quality outcomes.
- Expected to take charge of the ward/Unit in the absence of the person with continuing responsibility, under the direction of senior staff.
- To work as a Primary / Named / Key Worker advising and supporting junior colleagues
- To maintain sandards of communication, both oral and written, in accordance with NMC guidance.
- Responsible for reporting to the Ward Manager any circumstances that may affect the delivery of care and/or efficient running of the ward.
- To provide supervision to other staff, qualified and unqualified.
- To ensure the security of the unit and all who use it and that policies and procedures are in place and followed.
- To supervise a designated number of Health Care Assistants and students.
- Participate in a range of assessments including risk and self-harm
Experience and Qualifications
- You will need to be RMN or RNLD qualified with some experience working in an acute setting
Salary: £24,000 - £31,0 depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
If you would be interested in this post please email your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call [... Click Apply...]
Staff Nurse, RMN, RNLD, Nottingham, Medical and Nursing, Staff Nurse,
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.