We are currently seeking for a RGN nurse to work in a beautiful care home based in Inverness. It is a dynamic care home that is delivering a new approach to care, putting residents’ happiness and health at the heart of their philosophy. This role presents a unique opportunity to join a caring, fun and forward thinking team.
It is a medium size care home based in Inverness and it is purpose built care home which provides accommodation in single occupancy rooms, all of which have private toilet facilities.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £15.19 per hour plus other generous benefits.
What we expect from you?
• Supervising the professional work of the Nursing/Domestic staff and actively participating in the delivery of nursing care to ensure the highest possible standards are maintained
• Communication and co-operating with medical staff regarding care, care and treatment of residents and instructions are carried out
• Keeping Home Manager informed of changes and reporting specific matters of importance relating to the prescribing, storage and administration of medicines
• Ensuring that the resident care is organised on the basis of individualised assessment, problem identification, objective setting, care planning and evaluation, instruction and supervising staff in this responsibility
• Keeping up to date with new techniques, procedures and equipment and encouraging staff to do likewise
• Ensuring that all reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the safety and welfare of residents, staff and visitors in the Care Home and ensuring the policy regarding accidents is implemented
• Exercising leadership at all times to ensure confidence and high morale amongst Nursing/Domestic staff
• Ensuring that a correct standard of communication is provided for residents and encouraging relatives to maintain contact and offer assistance to each party when necessary
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1581
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]