New job opening for ambitious Deputy Manager Clinical (Clinical Lead) for a care home based in Littlehampton with a beautiful surrounding. The care home provides residential, nursing and respite care for older people, including individuals with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia. They also offer supportive and sensitive end of life care.
As a deputy manager you will have an extensive care leadership experience with care homes and passionate about best practice and determined to drive continuous improvement to enhance residents’ quality of life.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive salary plus other generous benefits.
As a deputy manager you will:
• Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues
• Oversee the delivery of high quality care
• Focus on residents with complex needs
• Take far-reaching decisions and
• Maintain the highest levels of clinical governance
• Regularly auditing practices and procedures
• A qualified care professional
• Able to demonstrate a strong record of leading teams
• Delivering care for older people
• Capable of building lasting relationships with colleagues, residents and their relatives
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1585
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.