Seeking for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse for a care home based in Ilford. The care home is a modern, comfortable and purpose-built home combined of high quality care. The company provides nursing and respite care for older people, including individuals with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia, as well as sensitive and supportive end of life care.
The home also has a dedicated suite for younger people with nursing care needs and learning disabilities
The care home provides personalised care that is based on the specific needs of residents. Company’s approachable, experienced team offers a warm reception – and a cup of tea – to everyone who comes through our door.
The successful candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of up to £14 per hour plus other great benefits.
If you have experience in supporting older people with complex care needs and you are an organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change then this is a right roll for you.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring compliance with clinical governance framework
• Leading the care team during your shifts
• Make certain that environment fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements
• Champion residents’ safety and dignity
• Drive continuous improvement
What we are expect from you:
• Able to write a care plan
• Be fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
• Have a leadership skills
• Have a clinical skills
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1588
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]