We are currently recruiting Senior Registered General Nurse for a nursing home. The nursing home is situated in a beautiful rural location of Exeter. The Home has been established for more than 20 years and is registered accommodation to 40 residents. The nursing home has an elderly nursing facilities, mental health facilities and physical healthcare facilities.
The company offers a high standard of care for each client and each resident receives an individual care plan, which is regularly monitored and updated.
The successful candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
• Be involved in the nursing care of the service user
• Effectively supervise the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager and deputy Manager
• Communicate effectively with other team members
• Taking an active part during the daily handovers
• Participating constructively in team meetings,
• Contributing to and putting into effect decisions made by senior management
Other duties will include:
• To be aware of each service users social and medical needs and ensure that quality services are delivered to achieve the best possible outcomes for the individual
• To plan, audit and evaluate care plans regularly with the participation of the service user or their representative and carry out care reviews as indicated
• To carry out drug rounds at prescribed times and in accordance with NMS, NMC, CQC and Company policies and procedures and record accurately in MARs
• Carry out all prescribed dressings and keep accurate records of wound care plans and refer service users to tissue viability nurse when required.
• To ensure that service users are socially presentable in appearance at all times including dentures, hearing aids, spectacles etc
• To assist the service users in rehabilitation activities under the guidance and supervision of the Home Manager
• Give an appropriate and professional handover at the end of shift
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Registered
Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1591
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]