Great opportunity for Clinical Nurse Lead for a CAMHS Ward. As a Clinical Nurse Lead you will work in a beautiful hospital which is based in Manchester and is a comprehensive inpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults.
The service is dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for service users with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
The hospital enabling their patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career. Applicants must have RMN experience and must be flexible as night rotation is required.
It is a full time position and the right candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £32,226 per annum plus other great benefits.
What we’d like from you:
• Experience of working in a low secure setting and CAMHS (would be desirable)
• Working knowledge of the CQC and KLOE’s
• The ability to deputise in the absence of the ward management team.
• The ability to evaluate and where appropriate introduce evidence based practice.
• Enthusiastic and motivated.
• Organised and responsive.
What we’d like to give you:
• £1000 annual loyalty bonus initially then £500 after 6mths
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• And many more
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1594
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.