Are you a Practice Nurse looking to improve your work-life balance?
We would like to hear from Practice Nurses looking for locum shifts in Gravesend, and the surrounding areas of Kent. Chase Medical offer fantastic rates of £25 - £42 per hour (Inc. holiday pay), and our helpful agency service allows you to work ad-hoc shifts (or something more regular!). We currently have locum shifts available on a variety of weekdays, so there is something to suit many different schedules.
With no minimum hourly requirement, you can fit our shifts around other roles and commitments and make a dramatic difference to your income!
Working with Chase Medical has some excellent benefits:
* Access to shifts locally and nationwide
* No minimum number of shifts
* Book shifts months in advance
* Work suited to you; your skills, your area, your choice
Joining our bank can also provide you with the perfect opportunity to develop and enhance your skills! (Perfect if you're coming up to your revalidation date)
For these shifts you should be an experienced Practice Nurse with a good range of Practice Nursing skills.
Our agency service begins with a quick, easy, and free application. All you need to do to get started is send your CV to [... Click Apply...], or for more information and an informal chat call [... Click Apply...]and ask for Bryony.
Due to the high demand for our staff locally, Chase Medical is also looking for Nurse Practitioners in the area. So if you know any Practice Nurses or Nurse Practitioners in the area, you could earn £50 just for referring them! What are you waiting for?
Chase Medical is an agency that specialises in both permanent positions and locum work, for Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses within a Primary Care Setting.
Offering Staff fantastic flexibility and control over your working life:
• Work the Hours of YOUR choice
• No Minimum Number of hours to work
• Gain fantastic CPD via a range settings
• Chase work really hard to find shifts / opportunities near you
• So if you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/ Nurse Prescriber or Practice Nurse within Primary care, we can help you.