Outstanding job opening for an experienced Registered Home Manager to join one of the leading care companies in the UK. As a home manager you will be working for a care home based in Edinburgh.
The company offers different levels of care to suit a range of needs, from nursing, and short or respite stays, to palliative care. They have well trained registered nurses and supportive and dedicated senior care assistants and care assistants which provides an excellent standard of care 24 hours a day.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £48,000 per annum plus other generous benefits
Home Manager Duties:
• Take on accountability for the home – ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing care home residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
• Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy – utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of company’s services.
• Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
• Manage every facility in the home
• Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
In order to achieve this Registered Care Home Manager- Nurse should have:
• Experience of working in the health care sector
• Be driven and motivated and believe in quality care
• Strong leadership and management qualities
• Dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1599
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]