One of the UK leading Care Companies seeking for an experienced Registered Nurse to become a Clinical Lead (RGN) Nurse. The Care Home is based in Tyne and Wear and provides personalised nursing, dementia and residential care for older people. The expert team provides individualised care in a modern, comfortable and supportive environment and encourages people to be involved in a wide range of leisure activities.
As a Registered RGN you will have good communication skills, experience in nursing or care home environment, passion for nursing and also be able to deliver high quality care.
Aa Clinical Lead you will be working full time, night shifts and you will be paid competitive salary of £15 per hour plus other great benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
• Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
• Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
• Contribute to the professional development of trained staff
• Encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1609
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.