Due to a very high demand for our staff.. Allied healthcare are actively recruiting experienced midwives for regular work in many London NHS Trusts.
Build your experience and enhance your cv by joining Allied Healthcare and start working at many leading maternity units in the capital.
Please note that all applicants must have:
• At least 1 years Midwifery experience in the UK & valid NMC Pin.
Allied Nursing Services will offer you the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates + holiday & bonus payments**
• Joining Bonus of up to £300**
• Flexible Working Hours to suit your Lifestyle
• Free Mandatory Training and Career Development
• Fast Track Registration
• Recommend a Friend Bonus (unlimited)**
• Weekly Pay
• Free Uniform
• Support from our Clinical Governance Team
* Terms & Conditions apply
Limited company staff welcome
The Allied Healthcare Group is one the UK's leading independent healthcare providers that works in partnership with the NHS, Independent and corporate sectors as well as with Local Authorities. We provide permanent and temporary staff to support our wide range of clients.
Through Allied Nursing services we provide nurses, midwives, ODPs and HCAs to the NHS through its hub in London and incorporate both general and specialist staff including ITU, A&E, Paediatrics and Theatres.
Our Nightingale Nursing branch provides clinical staff to the independent sector hospitals, embassies, hospices, clinics and industry in London and the Home Counties under primary or preferred supplier status.