We current recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurse to work on long term mental health wards. The wards mostly care for long term service users with degenerative disorders such as early on-set dementia, Huntingdon’s, and other types of brain injury. Due to the nature of the services users, you will ideally have experience in giving personal care.
Our client is dedicated to helping people to improve their health and wellbeing. We understand that in order for people to achieve high quality clinical and educational outcomes they need individually tailored programmes, suiting their specific needs.
We are looking for colleagues who share our values:
• Putting people first - We put the needs of our service users above all else.
• Being a family - We support our colleagues, our service users and their families when they need us most.
• Acting with integrity - We are honest, transparent and decent. We treat each other with respect.
• Striving for excellence - for over 140 years, we have been trusted by our service users with their care. We take this trust seriously and constantly strive to improve the services we provide.
• Being positive - We see the best in our service users and each other and we strive to get things done. We never give up and we learn from our mistakes.
Reference ID: 1627
For more for information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.