We have an exciting opportunity for dynamic and innovative individuals who are keen to make a difference to people’s lives to join brand new service in Dorset. As a RMN Nurse you will be working in with people with a learning disability who are working towards living independently in the community, as well as with those who may require a supported crisis intervention from their current community setting.
The care home provide an integrated treatment approach, with the person’s care team, which supports individuals with mild learning difficulties and challenging behaviours to successfully move out of hospital settings as a first step to living more independently in the community.
The successful candidate will be working full time and will be offered an excellent competitive salary plus other great benefits.
• Providing leadership and support for support staff and act as a champion for residents’ safety and dignity
• Maintaining skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
• Ensuring the ongoing safety of service users, residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes
• Ensuring that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
• Taking charge of the unit regularly and, in the absence of the management team, accepting responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the unit
As Staff Nurse, you’ll need:
• Evidence of personal and professional development
• Good organisational skills
• Good supervisory skills
• The ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents
• The ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
• Ability to be flexible with regard to working hours
• Ability to cope in difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to build rapport and positively influence others
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1649
For more information please call Helen Knights on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]