Staff Nurse – RMN/RGN required for a private clinic in Southampton that specialises in the treatment and rehabilitation of people who have been struggling with substance misuse, addiction, and certain co-occurring mental health disorders.
The clinic is provided by therapists, nurses, consultant psychiatrists, addiction counsellors, a family liaison team, and other caring staff members. These experienced professionals specialise in a range of issues, including many aspects of addiction and recovery, dependency, mood disorders, stress, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent competitive salary of £ 34,612.50 per annum plus other great benefits and will be working a full time.
Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered General Nurse needs to:
• Providing clinical support and care to service users with complex and enduring mental health needs by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating their nursing care plans to ensure that they are fully supported using person-centred care approaches
• Providing leadership and support for support staff and acting as a champion for residents’ safety and dignity, ensuring that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
• Taking charge of the unit regularly and, in the absence of the management team, accepting responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the unit while helping to maintain the security of the building and its environment
To be a successful Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered General Nurse you’ll need:
• Understanding of care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans, that allow for implementation of changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents
• Experience of working with service users with various mental health needs
• Good organisational and supervisory skills
• Ability to be flexible with regard to working hours
• To take responsibility for issues and resolve difficult situations using tact and diplomacy
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1656
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]