We are proud to present our client who is seeking for a RMN Nurse to work in a brand new, purpose build 80 bed hospital in Somerset area. As part of nursing team you will assist and support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the unit and on community trips. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a qualified nurse you will be required to undertake a range of duties involving direct patient contact and interaction.
It is a full time position and the successful candidate will be offered an excellent competitive salary plus other great benefits.
Registered Mental Nurse role involves:
• Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
• A relevant nursing qualification and registration
• Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Mental Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1657
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]
Jupiter Recruitment is the UK's leading permanent recruitment company.
Our dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants have over 25 years of experience within the industry and are able to help you to find that perfect member of staff you have been looking for or that next career move you have been thinking about.