Rehabilitation centre which is based in Hull is seeking for a qualified RMN nurse. The 40 resident centre provides extensive rehabilitation and recovery care pathways in tenancy style and supported living settings for people with severe and enduring mental health needs.
The therapeutic environment and experienced, highly motivated team support patients to develop the confidence and skills for greater independence.
As part of our nursing team you will assist and support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the unit and on community trips. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a qualified nurse you will be required to undertake a range of duties involving direct patient contact and interaction.
It is a full time position and the successful candidate will be offered an excellent competitive salary of £ 26,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Your role will involve:
• Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
To be successful as Registered Mental Nurse, you’ll need:
• A relevant nursing qualification and registration – RMN, RNLD
• Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Mental Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1659
For more information please call Katie Parker on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV [... Click Apply...]