Staff Nurse required in Leigh, Lancashire , £15.00 - £15.50 per hour, Days or Nights, Full time Hours per week.
Job Ref: VR12319
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights - 37.50 Hours per week
- Younger Adults & Elderly Care
- £15.00 - £15.50 per hour
- Physical Disability, Terminal Illness, Palliative & Respite Care
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client is one of the leading providers within the Nursing sector and are looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work in a well established nursing home in Leigh, Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly & Younger Adult groups with Physical Disabilities & Terminal Illness.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• NMC PIN reimbursed*
• Welcome Bonus*
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Child Care Vouchers
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays*
• Cost of DBS / PVG Check
• Uniform provided
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role can offer Days or Nights, 37.50 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit [... Click Apply...] for more information