Position - Theatre Practitioner -Anaesthetics or Scrub - Clitheroe
Ref - EKTPCL
Salary - Up to £30,000
Hours - Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics / Scrub join their team of staff in the Theatre department. This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* Approved/recognised anaesthetic course
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (desirable)
Duties of this role include:
* To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
* Assist in the delivery of patient care
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
* Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly
* Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
* Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
* Offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
Key Words: Theatre, Practitioner, ODP, Anaesthetics, Scrub, Recovery, NMC, HCPC, Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Ellie Conlon at Pulse Jobs on [... Click Apply...]alternatively please forward your CV
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private health sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.