Medical and Nursing
Deputy Theatre Manager
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Eclypse Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an Experienced Deputy Theatre Manager for a client based in Manchester. My client is a leading provider of Cosmetic Surgery with two state of the art operating theatres .The Hospital also uses the latest technology and offers both surgical and non-surgical procedures
The successful applicant should have previous theatre Manager or Supervisory experience and work with a newly appointed Theatre Manager to lead an oversee the 2 busy operating theatre suites within the Hospital.
Preferably you will be a Registered General Nurse however applications from ODP's with active 'scrub' experience will also be considered. This is a 'hands on' post to provide specialist practice advice to support and facilitate high quality, individualised care to patients and their relatives and will be responsible for the operational management and professional leadership of the theatre suite and will play a key role and maintain a proactive approach to managing the patient flow through the department, working closely with colleagues within the theatre team and Inpatient Ward.
Skills & Experience Required
- Substantial relevant experience in theatre with recent experience at a senior level
- Experience of developing and evaluating patient care pathways
- Evidence of commitment to teaching and assessing.
- Has taken an active leadership role in promoting, developing and sustaining the key focus areas for nursing.
- Visible leadership skills
- A commitment to providing high quality services
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet targets and deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to teach within the multi-disciplinary team
- NMC Registered or Theatre Qualified
- Diploma in Operating Theatre Technique
- Evidence of post basic qualification in nursing administration
- Recognised management qualification
Medical and Nursing
If you are Interested in this role please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Debby on [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Theatre Nurse, ODP, Clinic, Deputy Theatre Manager, Manchester, Scrub Nurse, Medical and Nursing
Eclypse Recruitment specialise in the placement of permanent or contract candidates within the social and healthcare industry. We are successful in what we do and as well as always staying professional we aim to beat our competitors.
We provide an honest yet professional approach to our clients and candidates alike. We believe honesty is the best policy and as an agency we support our client and candidate needs.
Our healthcare consultants are all experienced within the industry and are available at your convenience if not within the office hours then out of hours a specialised consultant is always on hand to take your call which is important to us.
Listed below are examples of the candidates we successfully recruit:
Care/ Unit Managers
Senior/ Care Assistants
We provide to a number of private and large corporate care homes as well as independently owned nurseries throughout the UK, Scotland and Ireland.